- PINEY OAT incorporates the healing properties of oats with pine tar- an old fashioned remedy for poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Pine tar makes this bar very drying, so this bar is not suitable for all skin types.
- Scent: This bar smells rather distinctly like a pine tree.
- Texture: Oats give this bar tons of gentle texture.
- Color: Ranges from golden to dark brown with flecks of oats.
- SIMPLICI hand cut soaps average 5.0 ounces per bar.
- SIMPLICI all-natural bar soaps are long-lasting and have a great lather.
Piney Oat Soap
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jan 2016
Great for washing hands and arms after gardening and yard work.
No more dandruff or dry ears
Posted by Canadian who drove across border just for this soap on 8th Dec 2015
Looks like my skin problems were caused by bad soap, because they disappeared after a single shower with Simplici soaps. Dandruff and dry, flaky ears: both gone. The acne on my back is also getting better, but I don't think anything could get rid of that (it was probably an immune response induced by the chemical warfare vaccination imposed upon my ignorant self back in high school).