- This concentrated herbal formula supports the natural healing of minor abrasions, burns, bug bites, blisters and rashes. For external use only.
- In a base of olive oil, coconut oil, Vitamin E and beeswax HEAL-ALL SALVE allows the following six herbs to be readily absorbed into the skin:
- HEAL-ALL, Prunella Vulgaris, contains Vitamins C, Vitamin K and thiamine. Externally, it is traditionally used to stop bleeding, treat bruising, reduce inflammation and as an astringent.
- PLANTAIN LEAF, Plantago major, is rich in Vitamins A and C. Topically is has been used for minor cuts, bruises and stings. Externally it can slow/stop bleeding, decrease pain and swelling. It is also valued for its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- COMFREY, Symphytum officinale, has long been considered one of nature's most powerful herbs. Being rich in allantoin, comfrey encourages the rapid growth of cells and is externally used to sooth sprains, swelling, bruises, cuts and boils.
- CALENDULA, Calendula officinalis, is traditionally used to support healthy skin and to help burns, cuts and bruises heal faster.
- ECHINACEA, Echinacea angustifolia, is frequently used as an infection fighter as well as to support/stimulate the immune system. Externally, it can be applied to minor wounds.
- GOLDENSEAL, Hydrastis canadensis, contains berberine, which is thought to negatively effect bacteria and fungi. Goldenseal is traditionally applied externally for rashes, ulcers, wound infections, itching, eczema, acne, dandruff, ringworm and cold sores.
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, heal-all, plantain, comfrey, calendula, echinacea, goldenseal, vitamin E.
I found this salve when I was looking for a wound healing salve that contained Heal-All. I found this one and to my pleasant surprise, it also contained, Plantain (which I love), Goldenseal, Comfrey, and other fantastic wound healing herbs. I let my sister use some of the salve and she messaged me in a few days and asked where I got it because it helped her daughter's cuts heal up way faster. If you're thinking of getting this salve, DO IT! I love it. One side note, because of all the great herbs in the salve, it smells a little like spinach pasta. Not sure if adding lavender oil into it would help.
I received the Heal-all Salve as a gift. I was amazed how quickly it relieved the itch/sting of bug bits. Burns and cuts healed within 48 hours. After using this for a year, I just purchased more. I keep an additional tin in my work shop.