- This unscented bar combines activated bamboo charcoal and marshmallow root to sooth the skin while adsorbing impurities and gently exfoliating. UNSCENTED CHARCOAL is ideal for oily and acne prone skin. (If used as a face soap, please follow with a moisturizer.)
- Scent: This is an unscented bar, but some say it smells "empty."
- Texture: Smooth with an extremely fine grit and occasionally bits of marshmallow root.
- Color: Ranges from grey to dark grey. May or may not be marbled.
- SIMPLICI hand cut soaps average 5.0 ounces per bar.
- SIMPLICI all-natural bar soaps are long-lasting and have a great lather.
Directions: Wet, work into a thick lather with washrag, loofa, exfoliating mitt or directly on the skin. Thoroughly cleanse skin. Rinse.
Ingredients: (Saponified: lard + coconut oil) activated bamboo charcoal, ground marshmallow root.
Posted by Cesar on 20th Sep 2017
This soap is amazing! I buy this soap to help with my oily skin and it works great! Better than the Origins Charcoal soap and a fraction of the cost. I recommend buying bulk to save even more.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Jun 2017
Has a smell that stays with you all day. Not sure if it's the bamboo charcoal, marshmallow root or both. Smells like dirt and charcoal. Don't like the smell. Works great though!
Posted by Nicole on 3rd Jul 2016
❤❤❤My very sensitive skin ❤'s this product my skin has cleared up so much! Thank you! Will continue to order!
Posted by Nicole on 4th Mar 2016
I love your charcoal soap, i have very sensitive skin and have been looking for something for many years. I rolled upon the bulk soap company on amazon the first time i ordered. But your products are fabulous! Thank you! You have a lifetime customer!☺
Nice and effective
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2016
The charcoal soap seems to be quite effective in deep cleaning evidenced by the fact that since my son has been using it, his acne has diminished.
Skin so soft.
Posted by Dave on 14th Jan 2016
This is great soap. Nothing is better for my skin.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Dec 2015
Excellent soap !
Posted by Sharon on 5th Oct 2015
Best soap ever!